WEST MELTON PHYSICAL TRAINING - TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Booking Confirmation Confirmation of attendance on any of the WMPT programmes and further information will be via email once the Registration form, and payment (in full), has been received.
2. Cancellation and Refund Before the programme commences; if you cancel your spot a $40 admin/cancellation fee will apply or you can transfer to the next programme at no extra cost. Once the programme commences, no refund will be given but you may transfer your spot to another person.
Non-attendance at any Boot camp fitness sessions will not result in any refund.
We will endeavour not to cancel a confirmed booking; however we reserve the right to do so. If we cancel a confirmed booking we will offer the individual a full refund. Any cancellation will be sent by written notice to the individual’s last known email address.
3. Physical Condition and Medical Advice All attendees must be in good physical condition and have no medical reason or impairment that might prevent their intended participation. If an attendee has any health or medical concerns prior to or while attending a WMPT session, it is their responsibility to discuss any concerns with a doctor before attending any session.
4. Damaged, Lost or Stolen Property The Organiser is not responsible for any personal property of any individual that is damaged, lost or stolen whilst attending any WMPT sessions.
5. Programme Rules Participants must at all times while they are attending sessions: (i) follow the instructions and advice of the Instructor; (ii) act with courtesy and respect towards the Instructor and other attendees and refrain from any offensive or annoying behaviour which may detract from other attendees’ enjoyment of the fitness session; (iii) immediately inform the Instructor if they are suffering any discomfort or feeling unwell, or are not coping with the technical, physical or mental demands of the session, or if they notice any other attendee who appears to be in discomfort; (iv) immediately inform the Instructor if their health or fitness circumstances change from those previously notified.
Any non-compliance with the terms and conditions set out in this Agreement, including the Programme Rules set out in this clause, or for any other reason at the sole discretion of the Organiser, may result in the Instructor requiring an attendee to immediately leave a session or the entire Programme. All attendees acknowledge and agree to the terms set out in this clause and undertake to immediately leave if requested to do so.
6. Advertising and Publicity Sometimes we may photograph or video a session for use in promotional and other business related material. It is possible that, as a Programme attendee, you may appear in a photograph or video. If you do not want your image to be used, it is your responsibility to advise the Organiser in writing of this.
7. Acknowledgement By Registering for a Boot camp Programme you are confirming that you have acknowledged and you agree to the terms and conditions set out above.
REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT METHOD Full Programme and Term Programme Boot campers need to complete an online Registration form for their respective Boot camp Programme.
Payment Options We accept cash or cheques, please make all cheques out to West Melton PT Limited. For direct credits our Westpac bank account number is: 03 0767-0013587-000 (Please use your last name as reference).
Cost Options 10 week Full Programme - 3 Boot Camp sessions per week $300 10 week Term Programme - 2 Boot Camp sessions per week $220 10 x Concession card (Valid for 6 months, non-refundable, and cannot be sold) $120